Your Personal Data
Your personal data is held by RentFair Limited. We will never pass your personal data to third parties without your consent except as specified below. By providing us with your personal data you consent to us using that data as below.
RentFair will use a member's personal information for the following purposes:
2. help administration, and contact a member about improved administration of any accounts, services and products RentFair has provided before, or provides now or in the future;
3. carry out marketing analysis and customer profiling (including with transactional information), conduct research, including creating statistical and testing information;
4. help to prevent and detect fraud or loss; and
5. contact a member in any way (including mail, email, telephone, visit, text or multimedia messages) about products and services offered by RentFair unless you have previously asked us not to do so.
RentFair may allow other people and organisations to use information it holds about members for the purpose of:
1. providing the services members have asked for including (but not limited to) re-advertising properties on other websites or in other forms of media for the purposes of increasing tenant enquiries on properties
2. as part of the process of selling one or more of RentFair's businesses; or
3. if RentFair has legitimately been asked to provide information for legal or regulatory purposes or as part of legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.